Sunday, September 28, 2008

a reckless abandon

yes! im back in this digital thingy again. hey you know what? today i just got a super cool innovation on how to poo in public toilet. simple, clean, dry, fast, practical..if you wanna learn i can teach you, you can just pay cheap price laa..
only Rp50.000 or $5 per session. i will keep your privacy.. no expensive laa, cmon laa you should tlai laa..it will be helpful for you laa..haha. *oh man, my chinesse blood is in high pressure.

oh yeah! im so happy today..its been freakin awesome. today my dad and my mom had their 22nd wedding anniversary, it was yesterday actually but we celebrate it today. our family went dinner at a new seafood resto-i forgot the name near the beach at ancol.such a beautiful place..

and then before we start eating dinner, i just felt like i have to pray for my family.im not used to do that,kinda awkward for me! but yea, i just wanna pray, then i said "hey, lets pray together first.." so i just start pray for them, for their marriage, for their love, for them to complete each other in their marriage, to be a servant for each other, pray for encouragment and others that i already forgot now..and suddenly i saw my mom start crying, o my god..then i continue pray for my 2 younger brothers, for them to now whats God called them to be in their live.

whoaa,its crazy. and after i pray they didnt say anything, but i feel like God is crying with tears of proud and joy..he said "Hans, you made me cry..im proud of you" aaaaaaaa. its crazy. Jesus is absolutely gila
! and he's kinda emo..haha. even he can destroy this whole galaxy with just one snap of his fingertips, but still He's emo! i love you Jesus my eveything!

maybe its not sound special for some of you..but for my family its really special. my dad and mom never been prayed together on their anniversary..so today was the FIRST TIME! it was really beautiful..i know it still kinda awkward for them to do this sweet godly loving thing, but when the super deep love of the Father touch their heart more and more, they will be crazy about it! this is what ive been praying for..i wanna see my family experience and understand about the deep the wide and the indescribable LOVE OF GOD!

oh yeah..and you know what yesterday
evening God told me to go to andy's church,i didnt know why.but when i was in a worship time there's a song, "amazing love" he said that he told me to go there just for me to know that song..what the heck. but yes, that song is crazy.
it said like this..

im forgiven because you were forsaken,
im accepted because you were condemened
amazing love how could it be
you are a King but you died for me
amazing love i know its true

yeaaah! its all about love..

"and now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. the greatest thing of it is LOVE"-1corinthians13:somewhere

im recklessly abandoned by his love..


ps: thanks joy for your prayer. you see it, huh? you are annointed! haha


No comments: