Wednesday, October 22, 2008

time to chill

Whoaa.my life is been intense lately..working with the last wave of megacities, working on my college stuffs, dealing with my family-how they haven’t understand what im doing now, and what im gonna do for the rest of my life. i was got exhausted one day. I felt wanna freak out with all of this.. i dont know why, i dont wanna grumble, but i was in the point when it all just felt so exhausting.

but god is always be my perfect father..his loving and encouraging heart is my portion. he never leave me, he is crazy in love with me.haha. he is everything that i need..when all my world fades, his love stand still. his joy is my strength!

Psalms is been so encouraging.

“the Lord is my shepherd, i shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of the death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me..” psalms23:1-4

and this next 3 days is gonna be prayer and fasting day for all the facilitator in the north, no ministry with megacities for the next 3 days..really sit and listen to what he really wants us to do, praying hardcore for the local churches to unite and move out from their freakin comfort zone, see that the people in this city need the love of jesus so much more than religion rules and fancy building..

well..Its gonna be time for me to rest too, having my private time with god, watching dvds, just chillaxing..yeahh.

oh im so wanna be in the evening acoustic live music just chillin with close friends and talk.hahaa

No comments: